College Essay Guy Podcast Launch Giveaway
It’s HERE! After hours spent interviewing some of the most brilliant minds in the college admissions world, I’m excited to launch the College Essay Guy podcast.
In fact, I’m so excited to be hosting this podcast, I’m giving away tons of free stuff. Here’s what I’m giving away:
- Free access to my Counselor Training Program (1 winner; Drawing is on April 5)
- Free access to my live How to Write the Personal Statement Course in July (3 winners)
- Free access to my live How to Write the Supplemental Essay Course in July (3 winners)
- Free access for a year to my Essay Workshop in a Box for counselors (3 winners)
- Copies of my book College Essay Essentials (10 winners)
- Copies of my How to Write the ‘Why Us’ Essay Guide (20 winners)
- Copies of my How to Nail the College Interview guide (20 winners)
How do you enter?
It’s easy and should take you about 1 minute and 38 seconds. (I did it and timed myself.)
Subscribe to podcast updates by entering your email address in the box above and click Subscribe. (Counselors: Sign up with your school or business email address so you get entered for counselor prizes.)
Subscribe on iTunes by clicking here and clicking Subscribe.
Then download the first five episodes, have a listen, and check out the accompanying guides.
Finally, leave a review and let me know what you think, what you're excited to hear about, or who you want me to interview next.
That's it! Winners will be announced in May.
If you're on a computer
If you're on an iphone
get new podcasts straight to your inbox
PODCAST EPISODES ARCHIVE
101: Life As an Undocumented Student at Harvard - Daishi Tanaka, Class of 2020
102: How to Advocate for Undocumented Students
- Dr. Aliza Gilbert, Counselors that Change Lives recipient
103: How to Plan a Fulfilling and Productive Summer - Jill Tipograph, Summer planning expert and Founder of Everything Summer
104: How to Appeal a Financial Aid Award Letter - Jodi Okun, Founder of College Financial Aid Advisors
105: How to Lead a Life-Changing Essay Workshop - Ethan Sawyer, the College Essay Guy
106: Colleges That Change Lives: Great Schools You May Not (Yet!) Know About - Maria Furtado, Executive Director of Colleges That Change Lives
107: What I've Learned from Reading Over 10,000 College Essays - Parke Muth, 28 years in the office of Admissions at the University of Virginia
108: Demonstrated Interest: How to Build Authentic Relationships with Colleges (and Why It's a Good Idea) - Monica James, founder of Competitive Edge
109: How to Figure Out Which School is Right for You - Steven Antonoff, College List Expert
110: How to Find and Research Great Colleges: The Fiske Guide - Ted Fisk, author of the Fiske Guide
111: Using the Secrets of Screenwriting to Write Your College Essay - Ethan Sawyer, the College Essay Guy